Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want you to be an active participant in your oral health care. It's our job to educate you about the benefits of good oral health and how it can impact your life. But it's your job to let us know when you have a question or something doesn't make sense to you. We are always available to answer your questions thoroughly. You deserve to have access to all the information you need to make sound decisions about your dental care.
Here are a few of the questions we hear most frequently, but you may have one that you don't see here. Please don't hesitate to call us or fill out our convenient online contact form.
- I’m afraid of the dentist. How do you help your patients stay calm?
- Do you have evening hours? I don’t want to miss time from work.
- Is cosmetic dentistry covered by dental insurance?
- Do you do dental implants?
- How does teeth whitening work? How long will it take?
- I heard there is a dental solution for snoring. Can you please explain?